Peak District, Sheffield, United Kingdom


Burri

A panorama of Peak District (a part), Sheffield, United Kingdom.

Most of the area falls within the Peak District National Park and provides opportunities for many types of outdoor activities (Hillwalking, hiking, rock climbing and etc..) have contributed to its popularity.

With an estimated 22 million visitors per year, the Peak District is thought to be the second most-visited national park in the world (after the Mount Fuji National Park in Japan).

Burri

A panorama of Hillwalking.
"నేను (ఫోటోలో లేను), నా మిత్రబృందం in Peak District for Hillwalking"

6 comments:

Rani said...

nice captures!!

Bhãskar Rãmarãju said...

nice one
మాది పిడుగురాళ్ళ/దాచేపల్లి/అ.క.అ. పల్నాడు. Please visit my blog @ http://ramakantharao.blogspot.com. I know so many people from your place.

Have Fun .. దీపావళి శుభాకాంక్షలు

Unknown said...

good pics !
Panoramic view gave a nice look.

But, when i click on the photo, it takes me again to your blog page. Its good if it pops up with the bigger size pic.

Burri said...

Rani gaaru, thank you very much for comments.

రామరాజు గార్కి, Thanx for comment, great to see people from same place. I am studied in నడికుడి, ఇంకా చెప్పేది ఏమి ఉన్నది పిడుగురాళ్ళ మా అడ్డా. Thanx for your wishes, I wish same for you and your family. Keep in touch.

Venu gaaru, thanx for your comment and suggestions. I changed it, next time I will post as you suggestion.

Gouthamaraju said...

GOOD Blog and interesting

Gouthamaraju said...

visit my Blog:

http://telugukichidi.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment